1. Do NOT pass a biddable hand.
2. You can count on your partner for at least one trick.
3. Do NOT trump your partner’s ace.
4. Trump your partner’s king.
5. If you called trump, then you should lead trump.
6. If your partner called trump, then you should lead trump
7. If your opponent called trump, then you should NOT lead trump.
8. Do NOT order the right bower into your partner’s hand unless you can go alone.
9. Go alone whenever you can, unless your team has eight or nine points.
10. Do NOT complain about the cards that were dealt to you.